Each month we explore pop culture (we kind of have to, it's in our title), 80's and 90's nostalgia, movie and TV trends, old school toys & games, tropes, urban myths, and more. Commentary, criticisms, and opinions abound. Stick around, you might just be entertained.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Top Five TIM AND ERIC AWESOME SHOW! GREAT JOB!


Tim and Eric are a very love them or hate them comedy duo.  I love them.  I've seen them live twice, I own their CD, all five seasons of their show, their movie, Tom Goes to the Mayor on DVD.....I've given them a lot of my money.  Thankfully they have re-payed me with love and laughter (single tear rolls down cheek).

5) Little Dancin' Man - Zach Galifianakis and Levar Burton have been looking for a project to do together for years.  Tim and Eric gave them that project. 

Image source: tumblr.com
 4) The Jeff Goldbluman Group - Short and sweet.  This skit gave us the unforgettable sight of 4 partially animated Jeff GoldBlumen whistling their hit "Funk Barn."
Image source: tumblr.com
 3)  The Innernette - Finally.  all the joys of the internet on one CD-Rom.  No more e-worms for you.  And with hundreds of songs in their music store, the variety seems almost endless.
Image source: tumblr.com
2) Where's My Chippy? - I had a shirt with this guy on it for about a year.  I never wore it because people refused to be seen with me if I wore it.  I no longer have the shirt...but I can still hang out with this little guy in my dreams.
Image source: tumblr.com











1) Steve Mahanahan's Child Clown Outlet - Kids are creepy.  Clowns are creepy.  Child clowns are surprisingly cute.  Don't forget to feed them, though.  Dead Child Clowns are just depressing.
Image source: tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment